I’m really excited to share today that I’ll be hosting another fitness challenge starting next week! Read on to find out all the details.
Back in November I hosted my very first healthy living and fitness challenge here on Get Fit Fiona. It was a lot of fun and I’m excited to announce that I’ll be hosting another one. This one will run from September 3rd to 30, and will include weekly emails with the daily challenges in it, a new workout each week, and a private Facebook group, just for challenge participants to get support and ideas from each other.
Here are the details:
- First off, this is a free challenge – no strings attached. I’m not trying to sell you anything.
- Sign up for the email list here. I’ll be sending the daily challenges and workouts by email only, instead of also posting them on the blog like with the last challenge.
- Each Sunday I’ll be sending out challenge emails. They’ll include the daily challenges for the week as well as a workout.
- Request to join the Facebook group for the challenge here. I’ll approve you ASAP. Once you’re in get started introducing yourselves and connecting with each other over making healthy decisions. I’ll also be posting some fun stuff in there, so it’s worth being a part of.
- Use the hashtags to share your successes and progress on social media. Use #fallintofitness2017 and be sure to tag me on Twitter (@fiona4343) and Instagram (@getfitfiona).
At the end of the 4 weeks you’ll have completed 28 days of mini challenges, 4 new workouts to add to your gym repertoire, and met a few new fitness oriented friends in the Facebook group. My hope is that this challenge will give you the opportunity to get back on track heading into the fall after the summer when it can be tough to stick to routines and healthy choices while on vacation.
If you have any questions, leave a comment below and I’ll answer it.