1. I finally had sushi for lunch today. I’ve been craving it like crazy for the last little while. There’s a really good place not too far from me that I can call in an order and pick it up, which is exactly what I did today.
2. This week I’ve been really good about doing my physio stretches and golf ball rolling for my plantar fasciitis. Most of the time I’ll do it a couple times a week, when really I should be doing it daily. But this week I’ve really been trying to make an effort, and it’s paid off.
3. Since the winter I’ve started listening to iTunesU at work. I mostly like history ones, but I think I’ve listened to all the interesting ones. This week I found a class from UC Berkeley about the history and practice of human rights. It’s right up my alley and I’m so glad I found it. I’ve listened to a few classes so far, and it’s been really interesting.
4. It’s Friday the 13th. That means I should watch one of the movies, right? I have the first 8 of them, though I don’t think I’ve ever watched all of them. (I just googled it, and apparently there’s now 10 of them.) When I was in university I had some friends over. We watched a couple of them, then decided to watch one in semi-fast forward. It took about half an hour and unsurprisingly we didn’t miss any plotlines. What can I say, I have a thing for bad horror movies.
5. Tomorrow afternoon I have my first indoor soccer game. While I’ve been playing outdoor soccer for the last two years, I’ve never played indoor before. I’ve been told it’s faster paced than outdoor, so I guess I’ll see how it goes. Hopefully we have enough people to have a sub or two for each team.
6. I handed in my first chemistry assignment on Wednesday. I’m so glad to have it done and submitted. Up until now I’ve been doing the review section, but now I’ve started on the actual course and I’m pretty excited to get more into it.