1. I helped some friends move last night. There were a lot of people there to help, so things went relatively quick. I’m not sore today, so that’s awesome. There were some really talented people there who really know how to pack trailers to fit absolutely everything in that could possibly fit. It was impressive.
2. It’s raining right now. I’m meeting a friend for a walk tonight. I really hope it clears up by then. Otherwise I think I’m going to be freezing!
3. I made a pizza for lunch today cause I was craving it. It made it from a whole wheat pita, pizza sauce, and mozzarella. It turned out pretty good. I would have taken a photo, but before I knew it, it was gone and in my tummy.
4. Superman comes out today. I don’t think I’ll be seeing it this weekend, but I’m so looking forward to seeing it. I really liked Henry Cavill in The Tudors, so I’m hoping he’ll be just as good in this. Plus he’s easy on the eyes, which is always nice.
5. The plan is to get in a bike ride tomorrow morning. I don’t think I’ve been on a my bike for a couple weeks, so it’s about time it happened.
What exciting plans do you have this weekend?