1. I had BBQ roasted peppers for the first time this summer. They were delicious. I forgot how good they were. I also had sushi. It’s been a good week for food.
2. I’m thinking of buying Neon Ballroom. It reminds me of my first year of high school. So many memories come back to me when I hear songs from it. It’s hard to believe it was released in 1999 – that’s 14 years already.
3. This week I bought a Living Social deal for an amazing Mexican restaurant. I can’t wait to use it and enjoy a margarita and some tacos.
4. Wednesday morning I did a lower body workout. Since then my legs and butt have been suffering big time. Apparently I gave it 110% because I’m still pretty sore. It’s a sign of a good workout, so I guess I shouldn’t be complaining, but wow. I had no idea I was going to still be hurting.
5. I bought my second bottle of sunscreen of the summer. I expect to buy at least one or two more. I put it on at least once everyday. Between working outside and having fair skin I want to make sure I’m thoroughly protected. Apparently I forgot how many different kinds of sunscreen there were, cause I was totally overwhelmed trying to pick one.
What kind of music did you listen to in high school? What was your favourite band?