1. It’s a long weekend! Unfortunately I have to work, but the forecast also has rain in store, so I won’t be missing out on too much.
2. I’m actually kind of looking forward to the rain. I’m one of those people who likes a rainy day once in awhile. Some of my favourite walks in Bowmont have been in the rain. I definitely don’t enjoy thunderstorms though.
3. I’m loving that things are blooming everywhere (including my garden). I’ve seen lots of tulips and daffodils. It makes me happy to see flowers again after the long winter we had.
4. I haven’t played soccer since last week. That makes me sad, but I’m also giving my body a chance to get better. I also got an email about a soccer tournament in June. It doesn’t look like I’ll be able to play in it, which is disappointing cause I had so much fun last year.
6. This week I finished listening to an iTunesU podcast titled Colonial and Revolutionary America. It was pretty interesting. Today I’ll be listening to another class called the Civil War and the Reconstruction Era. Yep, I’m all about the history.
7. I was talking to someone this week about one of my favourite movies, Little Women. I was looking up the year it was released (1994), when I realized that was 19 years ago. How is that possible? 1994 doesn’t seem that long ago. It makes me feel old.
Do you have any exciting plans for the long weekend?