1. This week has felt extra long, so I’m very happy that the weekend is just about here.
2. Tonight I have plans to spend the night with some friends. We’re going for dinner and then to a movie. I’m sure there’s going to be lots of talking and laughing. I can’t wait. We’re either going to see 42 or Pain and Gain.
3. I’ve been wearing sunscreen again the last little while. I forgot how greasy it feels. I want to finish the bottle I have, but does anyone have any suggestions for a sunscreen that doesn’t feel quite so gross?
4. Yesterday I had a craving for oranges. It was intense. Luckily I bought some while I was at the grocery store last night and I had one. I’m feeling much better now.
5. Last weekend I had a margarita. I now have margarita mix. I may or may not be drinking 1 or 2 this weekend.
6. We’ve been having some pretty awesome weather lately. It’s definitely starting to look like spring. Things are starting to green up. Just a week made a difference on the tree outside my bedroom window. And walking home from soccer Tuesday night I saw my first daffodil.
7. That’s all I have for today. What’s one thing you’re looking forward to do over the weekend?