I meant to write this post yesterday after work, but yesterday ended up being a non-stop day. I was on the go since I left for work and didn’t stop until I got into bed. So here’s my Fun Facts Friday post on a Saturday.
1. I’ve eaten sushi more than once this week. I’m not even tired of it yet.
2. Speaking of food, I’ve had Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, and Vietnamese food in the span of a week. Apparently I like a lot of variety. Except when it comes to sushi.
3. I’m looking forward to a walk with a friend this afternoon.
4. I’m reading a really good book right now. It’s one of those books where I tell myself I’m going to put it down at the end of the chapter, but when I get there I can’t help myself and I keep reading.
5. I don’t own a cleat bag. I’ve been using plastic grocery bags for over a year, but on Thursday one blew away in the wind and I had to chase it down. I think I’m going to splurge on a cleat bag this weekend. If it saves me having to run after another bag after being exhausted after a soccer game, it’ll be worth it.
6. I’ve never had seasonal allergies. Or at least I hadn’t until this week. I thought I was getting a cold, but it turns out my body now hates spring. Has any one else developed seasonal allergies as an adult? I keep thinking it’s weird that it’s hit me all of a sudden, but maybe it’s not so strange?
7. Tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo. At the very least I’ll be celebrating with a Corona, but I’m hoping to head out to a Mexican restaurant. Are you doing anything Mexican tomorrow?