1. Tuesday night is my first soccer game of the season. Right now it’s forecasted to rain the day before and rain/snow the day after. I really hope it stays that way cause if the field is too wet to play or it’s too snowy the game will be cancelled and I’ll have to wait until Thursday to play.
2. This has been one of those weeks that can’t end soon enough. I’ll be more than happy to leave this week behind and all the bad news that it brought.
3. Yesterday I went on a beautiful walk with a friend. The weather was pretty nice and we had some good conversations. I don’t know what I’d do without pretty parks and good friends.
4. This week while I was at the grocery store for the first time I saw hard boiled eggs. Maybe they’ve been around for awhile and I just haven’t seen them. I don’t know why, but the idea of buying eggs that have already been cooked kind of weirds me out.
5. Am I the only one who had no idea who Rebel Wilson was before the MTV awards show? Apparently I’m more behind than I thought on my celebrity gossip.
6. Tell me one good thing about your week.