1. I may or may not have a problem. It’s called having too many notebooks. I didn’t realize I had so many until the other day. I’m pretty sure I could find a couple more if I really tried. Some of them I’m using, others are still waiting to be written in. I obviously need to cut down on my notebook buying before it gets out of control.
2. At some point the other night it rained. Then it froze, which it turn made scraping the ice off the car in the morning to drive to work a huge pain. It took me a good 10 minutes and whatever muscle power I had left after my workout to get it done. On the up side though I’ve been seeing quite a few robins and the grass is starting to green up in some places. Hello spring.
3. I’m (still) reading the last book in the Anne of Green Gables series. I don’t want to give anything away, but I knew something sad was coming. I didn’t want to read it, cause if somehow I put it off long enough it wouldn’t happen. Well I was feeling brave on Wednesday and I read the chapter I was dreading. Things happened and I cried. This is only the third book I’ve ever read that made me cry.
4. The countdown is officially on! There’s only two and a half weeks left until my first soccer game. Needless I’m really excited and I can hardly wait. April 23rd can’t come fast enough.
5. In less than two weeks a few of the seeds that I planted have sprouted. I was pretty excited when I saw the first one coming up. It’s hard to believe that in a couple months I’ll be eating tomatoes from them.
6. Do you have any exciting plans for the weekend?