1. It’s a long weekend! This last week seemed so long and like it was never going to end. I kept thinking that Wednesday was actually Thursday. I hate when that happens. Needless to say, I definitely enjoyed sleeping in a bit this morning.
2. Yesterday my mom gave me money to buy Easter candy for the family. Yep, my brother and I are definitely adults, but we still get Easter candy. Tell me I’m not the only full grown child who still gets Easter candy from their parents.
3. Speaking of Easter candy, there wasn’t much selection when I went to the grocery store to get it. Apparently you have to get there earlier to get the good stuff. There weren’t even any jelly beans left. Jelly beans will always be Easter candy to me.
4. It’s finally starting to feel like spring. I can go for walks without having a million layers on or avoiding icy sections of sidewalks. I’m definitely enjoying it. There’s even birds singing!
5. Tonight I’m going over to a friend’s place for homemade pizza. When I asked what I could bring, she said nothing, but I told her I’d bring some beer. Cause really, nothing goes better with pizza than beer.
6. That’s all I’ve got for today. Enjoy your long weekend!