1. The weather has been beautiful lately. However, the chinook headaches haven’t been so much fun. There has to be some sort of middle ground between half decent weather and no headaches.
2. I got to hang out with a friend yesterday. She’s working now, so while we don’t get to hang out as much, we definitely make the best of the time that we do have together.
3. I made granola this week. It’s felt like forever since I last made it. I forgot how good it is compared to the store bought stuff.
4. I’m finally reading the last book in the Little Women series. I’ve been putting it off cause I don’t want it to be over.
5. The last of the seeds that I ordered online arrived yesterday. I can’t wait until it’s time to start them inside.
6. Last week the boyfriend and I talked about going to Chinatown for a date. Since Sunday is the Chinese New Year, we’ve decided that’s the day we’re going to do it.