1. I’m already thinking of spring. I’m going to be ordering some seeds sooner rather than later. Thinking of planting the garden makes this cold and snow seem a little more tolerable.
2. Dinner + friends + their kids = lots of fun. There were meatballs, dancing, and tasty cookies involved too.
3. I’m getting a haircut this morning. I’ve been putting it off for too long, and finally my hair started driving me crazy so I made an appointment. There’s something about getting your hair cut that makes me feel new and improved, even if I just get a trim.
4. I’m in a reading rut. I’m trying to read a good book, but I keep getting bored after 10 or 15 minutes. It’s not the book, it’s me.
5. I bought goat cheese a couple days ago. It’s almost gone already. It’s sooooo good!
6. I’m the proud owner of Flames tickets. I’m so excited that hockey is back, even if it’s going to be a super short season.
7. That’s it, have a great weekend.