1. We got some more snow this week, so there’s been plenty of brushing off cars and shovelling the driveway. I refuse to let myself think that this is just the beginning – that there’s still 4 or so more months of this.
2. I have absolutely no plans for the weekend right now. It’s kind of nice.
3. I made a recipe for my brother yesterday. When he tried it he was amazed that it was so close to the original. Surprisingly, he hasn’t eaten it all yet.
4. Babysitting is hard work. So is reading the same bedtime story 4 times in a row. I guess I can’t complain though, cause I remember wanting to read the same book over and over and over again.
5. I got some Christmas shopping done this week. I feel better now that it’s started.
6. The plan is to go for a walk today for my workout. I’m still pretty sore from workouts earlier in the week, so I thought I’d take it easy today. Hopefully the pretty snow on the trees will make up for the cold.
7. Is it just me, or is Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars being seriously overplayed on the radio? I usually like him, but at the moment I can’t stand that song.
8. That’s it for me today. Have a fun weekend!