1. It’s supposed to warm up this weekend. Hopefully it’ll melt some of the snow we got earlier in the week. It definitely feels like winter right now.
2. I might be a little crazy, but I listened to Christmas music on my ipod at work. I don’t know what it was, but before I knew it Josh Groban’s Noel was playing.
3. I watched a documentary called Chasing Madoff yesterday. I may or may not be a huge nerd, cause I thought it was pretty interesting.
4. Halloween is in less than a week! I think I’ll just be dressing up to give out candy, nothing very exciting, but I get to wear a costume!
5. The first week of Tina’s boot camp is done, and all I can say is that I’ve been sore all week! She’s definitely been making us work hard.
6. I picked up a package from the post office the other day. Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited when they get something in the mail? I knew what it was and was expecting it, but I was still excited.
7. Are you doing anything special for Halloween this weekend?