Woohoo! Here’s what I have going on this weekend:
1. Pride and Prejudice on Saturday night. I’m super excited about this. It’s one of my favourite books, can I can’t wait to see it in theatre form. I follow Theatre Calgary on Twitter, and they’ve been tweeting sneak peaks about the performance. Every time i read one I get a little more excited.
2. The weather isn’t going to be very nice this weekend. The forecast is for rain, snow, and cold temperatures. Summer is definitely long gone. I might already miss the sun and warmth a little bit.
3. It’s amazing how fast the leaves are changing outside. We had a bunch of wind the other day, and it blew most of the leaves off the tree right outside my bedroom window. It looks so sad now. I need to get outside more and enjoy the changing seasons. Before I know it, it’ll be winter already.
4. I’ve been craving candy corn like crazy for the last couple weeks. I finally broke down and bought some this week. I haven’t had any in a couple years, and it’s honestly not as good as I remembered it to be. Kind of a disappointment, but it still hits the spot when my sweet tooth acts up.
5. I bought a lock for my bike a couple days ago. There’s been a couple times when I’ve wished I’d have had one. Now I do and I can ride my bike, then leave it to walk the rest of the way. It’ll come in particularly useful in Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park where there are a few spots that you’re not allowed to ride your bike.
6. I recently got photos printed from over the summer. Everything from soccer to vacation. I’m pretty happy now that I have them all labelled and in an album. I feel so organized
7. I’m reading two really good books right now. I haven’t had much time to read this week, but I really want to put in a couple hours this weekend. The books are Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen and The State of Africa by Martin Meredith in case you were wondering.
8. That’s all I have. Enjoy your weekend!