1. I didn’t have to go into work today, so my dad and I went on a bike ride this morning. It was my first time going to the Glenbow Ranch Provincial Park. It was beautiful!
2. There’s snow in the forecast for next week. I’m not impressed in the least.
3. I was carrying entirely too much change around in my wallet. I decided to put it in rolls this afternoon, so I found out exactly how much is too much. No wonder my bag weighed a ton.
4. I’m going for a walk with a friend tomorrow morning. I can’t wait to have some time to hang out. There’s a secret that I have to keep from her for the next couple weeks though (it’s a good secret, don’t worry), but I’m scared it’s going to slip out before I have a chance to stop myself. I’m so bad at lying.
5. I’ve eaten two cranberry orange scones the last few days that my dad bought at the farmer’s market. They’re beyond delicious. I’m surprised I haven’t eaten every single one.
6. I haven’t baked anything in a week or two. I need to make sure I make something tasty this weekend.
7. I’ve bought some really good books lately that I really really really want to start, but I’m already in the middle of two (good) books. I need to read faster.
8. It’s date night tonight!
9. Enjoy your weekend.