1. Work seemed extra long and hard this week. I’m very glad the weekend is here.
2. I’m going to a barbecue tonight. It should be fun.
3. Saturday I’m going to a girl’s night with a couple friends. We’re going to see a movie (possibly Paranorman, which I’m kind of excited about), and then going for drinks afterwards. It should also be fun.
4. I’m playing floor hockey again on Sunday. I don’t know what it is, but I get so excited when I know it’s just a day or two away. It must be the same thing that made playing floor hockey in phys ed one of the best classes all year. Apparently I don’t change.
5. Soccer is officially over. I’m amazingly sad about that. What am I going to do with my Tuesday nights now?
6. I made cinnamon buns this week. Quite possibly one of the best smelling things I’ve ever baked.
7. It’s cold in the mornings when I leave for work now. This week we had a frost warning. I’m not ready for cold weather yet. Brrr.
8. Enjoy your weekend!