1. Fall is definitely coming. Yesterday was pretty chilly. I had to wear a jacket for the first time cause it was so cold, not cause it was raining. I’ve seen a couple trees that are starting to change color. As much as I love fall, it’s still sad to see the summer coming to an end.
2. I’m playing floor hockey on Sunday. In fact, I’ll be doing it every Sunday for the next couple weeks. I’m really looking forward to it.
3. The plan is to enjoy the weekend before next week. Work is going to be really busy, so I’m going to take it easy before things get crazy.
4. Winter of the World, the second book in the Century Trilogy by Ken Follett is being released in just a couple weeks. I can’t wait until I get my hands on it. It may or may not already be pre-ordered.
5. I’m doing some baking this weekend. The only problem is that I’m having a hard time deciding what to make – too many yummy recipes to choose from.
6. The grocery store I shop at is having a scratch card promotion going on right now. So far I’ve won a candy bar and a bag of chips. It makes it hard to eat healthy when I have that stuff around. It’s so tempting.
7. My African Violet is blooming again! I missed having it flowering.
8. I feel like I’ve been pinning all kinds of baking on Pinterest the last couple days. It all looks so delicious!
9. Hope you have a great weekend!