1. It’s another long weekend. Woohoo! Not that I’m complaining AT ALL, but this summer it seems like it’s always a long weekend.
2. I’m looking forward to fall – the cooler weather, leaves falling off the trees, hot chocolate, and sweaters. I want it all!
3. I’ve been done school since April of 2006, but I still kind of miss going back to school every September. It feels weird not buying notebooks and pens.
4. I’m helping the boyfriend move this weekend. Every time I help someone move I’m grateful I’m not moving. You never know how much stuff you have until you have to pack it all up and move it. It’s always so much work.
5. The plan is to get a bunch of reading down this weekend. I have a couple really good books ready to go. I just have to finish one or both of the books I’m reading right now before I can start a new one.
6. It’s almost been a year since I started the blog. It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long. I hate how time is always sneaking up on me. I never really understood when people said times goes faster the older you get, but I’m starting to get it now.
7. This week I bought my third tube of sunscreen. Third! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, considering I work outside and I put it on at least once a day (twice if I’m at work).
8. It’s sinking in that I most likely won’t go on another vacation until next summer. That’s a year away. Too far away. It kind of feels like a vacation hangover.
9. Hope you enjoy your weekend!