1. I have two really good books to read this weekend. I know I won’t get both of them read cause one’s a 750 page non-fiction, but I’ll have lots of fun reading.
2. It’s a long weekend! Three days away from work. I’m going to enjoy every minute of it. I really do like my job – it’s actually pretty awesome – but sometimes I just need time away. Know what I mean?
3. Being that it’s a long weekend, that automatically means that there’s going to be rain. The good part though is that there shouldn’t be too much of it. We’ve had a ton of rain the last little while, so it’ll be nice to have some sunshine to enjoy.
4. I only have a couple things planned for the next couple days. You have no idea how happy that makes me. That means I can actually RELAX. Socking idea, huh?
5. The final game in the Euro 2012 is being played on Sunday. I’m so excited! Even though both Germany and England were eliminated, Italy, the other team I was rooting for made it to the finals. They’ll be playing Spain.
6. We got some goodies from the Italian grocery store. You know it’s going to be a good weekend when it involves Orangina and pizzelles. If you don’t know what either of those things are, you’re really missing out.
7. The garden is growing! There’s lots of flowers on the zucchini plants. The lettuce and radishes are starting to come up. As long as there’s no catastrophic weather (big hail or tons of rain), I think it’s going to be a good harvest.
8. Sunday is Canada Day! I don’t think I’m doing anything to celebrate this year. There used to be fireworks every year at Canada Olympic Park (where the ‘88 winter Olympics were held), but they’ve since moved them, which is kind of sad cause we used to have an amazing view of them from my parent’s bathroom.
9. That’s all the facts I have for today. I hope you enjoy your weekend!